The energy regulator for Great Britain, https://www.ofgem.gov.uk/about-us/working-ofgem
Requirements of the role
You will be joining Ofgem’s Analysis community working collaboratively with others to lead as well as contribute to high profile projects using your competition economics expertise for example, developing market frameworks and market assessments.
- Presenting your work succinctly to technical and non technical audience.
- Build capability across Ofgem in economics and analysis – driving awareness and fostering buy-in at all levels. Increase Ofgem’s impact as a leader in the field of competition economics
- Provide PDL support to other members of the profession as required
- Provide clear and transparent work objectives, milestones and success metrics in your area of expertise to oversee and co-ordinate successful team outcomes.
- Collaborates closely with other teams to manage interdependencies, risks and resourcing to support portfolio delivery.
- Where required, be jointly responsible with the PDL on welfare and pastoral care of all colleagues.
- Demonstrates effective diversity and inclusive team management within their team and the wider organisation.
View on member websiteView
Cardiff, Glasgow, London
Full time, Permanent
Flexible working, Hybrid